Wicket bags are side welded bags that are stacked and held together onto a wicket which acts as a dispenser. There is a lip where two holes are located, enabling the wicket wire or plastic spool to hold the bags together. Rubber/plastic grommets hold the stack of bags securely on the wicket. Such bags are usually thin gauge and printed with beautiful designs for retail appeal.
Scientex supplies PE or CPP wicket bags of almost any size and make. Our bags work well on automatic packing machines. These bags are printed on flexographic central impression press to ensure good registration on thin gauge film.
- High-speed Bakery Lines for bread and buns
- Automatic packing of diapers and sanitary products
- Packaging of fresh produce like grapes, cauliflower, tomatoes, apples and others
- Works well on high speed automated packing machines
- Micro perforations
- High Clarity
- Good seal integrity at bottom gusset
- Consistent tear off strength at slit
- Linear tear-off perforation with pin blocks
- Handles (cross or strip handle)
- Toulene free ink
- High definition (HD) printing capable