Stretch Film – Klang Hock
Cast – Standard Film
Thickness ranging from 13~25um. These cast extrusion films are intended for general purpose applications due to its easy-to-use characteristics and competitive pricing. Available in either 2” or 3” ID cores with various film widths and lengths.
- General purpose packaging and unitization of products of varying sizes and weight from medium to heavy goods which require strong holding force with sharp protruded corners. Suitable for A, B & C type loads.
Cast – Thin Film
Specially produced through co-extrusion using state-of–the-art multi-layer structure cast extruder. Our cast machines combines the use of the latest technology with advanced premium grade raw materials for the production of ground breaking eco-friendly stretch film with thickness ranging from 8~12 um.
- High clarity and excellent for bar coding
- Stretching between 50 – 100%
- Excellent costs saving per pallet wrap
- Lesser film to wrap
- Suitable for A type load users who requires lighter stretch wrapping
- Provides excellent load protection
Blown – Hand Film
Produced in co-ex multi-layer blown extruder. The films are generally economical and provides good holding force with thickness ranging from 12~25um.
- Good in mechanical strength and toughness
- High force to load
- High in tackiness
- Slightly hazy
- Suitable for wrapping all kinds of palletised goods which requires better holding force as well as puncture and tear resistance